Last year, ListHub collaborated with The CE Shop to create a course to help educate real estate professionals about the nuances of listing syndication and how to attract online consumers. Now you can learn about syndication AND get credit for it! This new comprehensive course from The CE Shop is designed with the goal of helping brokers and agents make more informed decisions about syndication and data rights.
The course is now available in 24 states (and counting!)
Course highlights include:
- Tips for putting together an engaging listing description
- A review of key fair housing laws and how they affect listing descriptions
- How to get the best images for listings
- An overview of the risks and rewards of listing syndication
- Tips for selecting and working with a listing syndication provider
- An analysis of listing syndication agreements and clauses to watch for
- Questions to consider before signing away your listing data
How does this course benefit brokers and agents?
- Learn how to craft an engaging listing description
- Ensure listing descriptions adhere to fair housing laws
- Cultivate a better understanding of what listing syndication is and how it differs from Internet Data Exchange (IDX)
- Discover how to use syndication reports and analytics to aid consumers, refine marketing efforts, and further develop your business
- Identify the key protections to look for in a syndication agreement to safeguard the interests of your clients and business
Click here to learn more about the course. If you’re interested, act soon! The CE Shop is currently offering 20% off the course for a limited time only with the discount code LISTHUB20 (valid through June 30, 2016).